Annual State-Based UDS Training
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2022 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
- Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.
In past years, as a family physician and FQHC medical director, Alyson valued the UDS report for its clinical performance feedback and comparison data across health centers. As a consultant for HRSA since 2005, she has benefited from the “snapshot” summary the report provides during countless Site Visits. As a UDS reviewer since 2019, she has come to more fully appreciate the UDS Manual while recognizing that human beings are still critical to discuss and troubleshoot questions.