Healthcare Assistant/Bryan Station/Bilingual Incentive!
Full Job Description
The primary responsibilities are to assist health professionals with examinations, assist with clinical procedures, perform limited lab tests, answer incoming calls, schedule appointments, check clients in and out, pull and file charts, enter data into computers, assist with reports, and data entry. Duties may vary depending on which clinics or providers the position is assigned to.
- Bi-lingual required- bilingual incentive! - incumbent must be proficient in English and Spanish to successfully pass a language assessment.
- Two vacancies: (1) 30-37 hours a week! (1) 40 hour hours a week!
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school graduation or GED; no previous training/no previous experience required; will provide on-the-job training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current CPR required and must be maintained throughout the duration of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.57 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Differential pay
HealthFirst Bluegrass requires proof of vaccination for all employees. Employees and applicants may apply for an exemption if they cannot be vaccinated due to complicating medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Are you proficient in English and Spanish to successfully pass a language assessment? PLEASE ANSWER YES OR NO BELOW.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location