Healthcare Compliance Manager
The Compliance Manager assesses and identifies areas of risk for the health center. The position provides consultation and education to management and staff about risk management and regulatory requirements; conducts risk assessments, investigations, and reporting to management and to the Board of Directors; chairs the risk management committee. This position interfaces with internal and external stakeholders, vendors, legal counsel, and regulators.
· Coordinate compliance initiatives and compliance resources within the organization
· Conduct privacy and compliance risk assessments, investigations, document findings, and coordinate corrective action
· Assist with internal and external audit procedures
· Manage the incident reporting system and track issues referred to the compliance office
· Manage the policy and procedure tracking system
· Serve as the health center’s designated point of contact for malpractice claims related activities
· Oversee maintenance and adherence to privacy policies and procedures regarding protected health information, privacy practices, and HIPAA.
· Assist to ensure that HealthFirst Bluegrass meets all Federal Torts Claims Act and Change in Scope requirements for Community Health Centers
· Assist to ensure that HealthFirst Bluegrass demonstrates compliance with HRSA program requirements
· Coordinates the regulatory Organizational Site Visit
· Coordinates and conducts monthly risk management meetings and the annual compliance risk management assessment
Must have a bachelor's degree and 4-6 years experience in healthcare compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
HealthFirst Bluegrass requires proof of vaccination for all employees. Employees and applicants may apply for an exemption if they cannot be vaccinated due to complicating medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Bachelor's (Required)
- healthcare compliance: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location