At White House Clinics, we do health care differently. Our multi-disciplinary care teams incorporate the expertise of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and care navigation professionals to provide patients with comprehensive care designed to help them achieve their health goals. While our work is fast-paced, our teams enjoy being able to work collaboratively to support patients.
White House Clinics employees enjoy a competitive wage and robust benefit package including:
- Employer Paid Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- 4 Weeks of PTO
- Retirement Plan
- 6 Paid Holidays
Many employees work alternative work schedules which allow them a day off during the week.
At White House Clinics, we believe in providing our employees with opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding work environment. We recognize the contributions that each person makes to the team and value each person’s input as we work to deliver outstanding patient care.
In the need to protect our staff and patients, White House Clinics is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires prior to starting employment.
- Manages all aspects of information technology department as well as cybersecurity and systems analysis.
- Strategically analyzes technology, evaluates solutions, and implements system changes as needed to support the business direction of White House Clinics.
- Hires, evaluates, trains, and supervises all IT staff.
- Maintains communication with end-users to ensure that technological solutions support the goal of delivering patient care efficiently and effectively.
- Direction and oversight for day-to-day operations of IT staff, including vendor management for external support partners.
- Regular interaction with organization leadership to develop and manage budget, leverage grant opportunities, and provide financial oversight for IT spending.
Candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar related field.
Familiar with concepts, while possessing some hands-on experience in the following: switching, routing, firewalls, server administration, virtualization (VMware), Office 365, general desktop management, IP telephony, enterprise printing solutions, cybersecurity solutions (IPS/IDS, endpoint detection and response, managed security services), physical security systems, and other related technologies. Technical certification in any of the above areas is considered a plus.
Familiarity with one or more Electronic Health Records and Practice Management solutions, with preference in working with Nextgen Enterprise Solutions.
In-depth understanding of HIPAA requirements as regulated for a covered entity (Security Rule, Privacy Rule, Breach Notification). Additional compliance experience, as it pertains to IT requirements for PCI DSS, ISO, NIST.
Minimum Work Experience
10-15 years of overall experience with 3+ years previous management experience, preferably in Healthcare IT.
The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required in order to perform the work. The health center reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. Additionally, this job description is not intended as an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and the Center continues to maintain its status as an at-will employer.