Mental Health Therapist / School-Based Clinic
Full Job Description
This position provides Behavioral Health consultation to children, adolescents, and families in order to improve psychosocial functioning.
- Great work life balance with summer flexibility! Incumbent works 46-50 weeks out of the year.
- Monday to Friday; no weekends, or on call!
- Eight paid holidays!
- This position will start full-time in August 2022.
- LCSWs, PhDs, PsyDs, LMFTs, LPCCs, LPPs encouraged to apply!
- Bi-lingual skills a plus!
General Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of patients seeking behavioral health treatment.
- Develop effective treatment plans, that include specific goals to be met and timeline for meeting goals
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions or referrals if needed
- Actively participate in meetings that support an integrated Medical/Mental Health care model to provide comprehensive care for clients
- Assist in the detection of “at risk” patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration.
- Assist in the management of chronic disease by working with patients in self-management of chronic diseases
- Work closely with teachers, school administrators, guidance counselors, and other Fayette County Public School System employees when warranted
- Provide trainings for staff and/or families on Behavioral Health issues as needed
- Participate in quality improvement documentation, including the use of symptom rating scales and peer review evaluations, as necessary
- Utilize telehealth as needed for behavioral health treatment.
- Assist in covering summer clinic by being available to work intermittently in June and July, based on business needs.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be licensed to practice independently in the state of Kentucky (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LPP)
- Must maintain compliance with licensure board continuing education requirements.
- Integrated medical care model experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
HealthFirst Bluegrass requires proof of vaccination for all employees. Employees and applicants may apply for an exemption if they cannot be vaccinated due to complicating medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Below please indicate your licensure(s) (LCSW, LMFT. LPCC, LPP)
- Master's (Required)
- license to practice independently in the state of KY (Required)
Work Location: One location