Mental Health Therapist / School-Based Clinic
Full Job Description
This position provides Behavioral Health consultation to children, adolescents, and families in order to improve psychosocial functioning.
- Great work life balance with summer flexibility! Incumbent works 46-50 weeks out of the year.
- Monday to Friday; no weekends, or on call!
- Eight paid holidays!
- LCSWs, PhDs, PsyDs, LMFTs, LPCCs, LPPs encouraged to apply!
- Bi-lingual skills a plus!
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be licensed to practice independently in the state of Kentucky (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LPP)
- Must maintain compliance with licensure board continuing education requirements.
- Integrated medical care model experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
HealthFirst Bluegrass requires proof of vaccination for all employees. Employees and applicants may apply for an exemption if they cannot be vaccinated due to complicating medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Please indicate your current licensure: LCSW, LPP, LPPC, LMFT
- Master's (Required)
- license or certification to independently practice in KY (Required)
Work Location: One location