Nurse Practitioner / Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Full Job Description
The APRN will be responsible for providing primary care services to a medically underserved adult population. The APRN will be supported by an integrated care team including a behavioral health specialist and community health worker. Pharmacy, lab, behavioral health and dental services are located on site.
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Eligible!
- Competitive Pay!
- Great work life balance!
- NO WEEKENDS! Monday to Friday!
- Nine paid holidays!
- Excellent benefits package!
General Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain appropriate histories, clinical examinations, diagnostic tests, and make appropriate referrals for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic disorders
- Review laboratory test results, radiology reports, and consultation reports in a timely manner and provide patient with information and treatment recommendations based on these reports
- Complete medical records of the patient visit with documentation in the medical record being complete and appropriate for the services provided and satisfactory for billing for the visit
- Attend and participate in Medical Staff meetings
- Provide input on the performance evaluation of staff as needed
- Participate in Peer Reviews
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program and board certified nationally(FNP).
One (1) year experience required.
Must be licensed in the state of Kentucky as a Registered Nurse and as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner. Maintain required national certification and mandatory continuing education requirements and maintain current CPR/BLS.
Generous health insurance options, paid time off, dental insurance, 401(k), 401(k) matching, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, employer paid short term and long term disability, flexible spending account, employee assistance program!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- 8 hour shift
HealthFirst Bluegrass requires proof of vaccination for all employees. Employees and applicants may apply for an exemption if they cannot be vaccinated due to complicating medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (Required)
Work Location: One location