Nurse Practitioner, Mobile Clinic Supervisor (NP)
Company Name: OnRequest Louisville, LLC (ONR)
Position Type: Full-Time Employee, OnRequest Mobile Clinics
Role Name: Nurse Practitioner, Mobile Clinic Supervisor (NP)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt - https://www.flsa.com/coverage.html
This position is responsible for delivering highest quality health care within OnRequest's scope of services while delivering an exceptional patient experience via mobile clinic encounter. These responsibilities include: creating and building relationships with patients, driver/operator personnel and the greater health care community in order to enhance practice building and continuity of care. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
● Provide the highest quality of medical care to ONR patients
● Participates in peer review, staff, quality assurance and other meetings with other health practitioners as required
● Participate and ensure that mobile clinics are 365 days a year "survey/inspection ready"
● Assure that the mobile clinic remains open for all scheduled hours.
● Collaborate with the operations management in participating in community events to promote ONR-KY to generate increased utilization of the mobile clinic(s).
● Respond as directed by regional management to correct any situations noted on patient surveys
● Report the mobile clinic's inventory and order supplies to maintain cost effective clinical operations
● Perform quality control on instrumentation as scheduled
● Utilize the company information systems as directed and in compliance with HIPAA regulations and ONR policies
● Support the ONR Mentorship Program by being a resource and a role model to other practitioners (CNA/CMAs, LPNs)
● Keep nursing knowledge current by attending ongoing nursing (NP) education seminars
● Provide coverage for other mobile clinics in the region as needed, and as assigned by the operational dispatch and management
● Control costs at the mobile clinics to meet the budgeted profitability goals
● Maintain a presence in the community through active membership in local nursing organizations and through participation in community outreach programs
● Present a neat, well-groomed image, wearing professional clothing and PPE attire, closed-toe shoes in compliance with the OnRequest Dress Code
● Participate in other operational duties and responsibilities as assigned by the ONR operational management
Minimum Position Qualifications:
● Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) as Family Nurse Practitioner.
● Active license, AANP or ANCC certification and credentialing in the State/Commonwealth in which he/she will be working required (Kentucky).
● Excellent telephone, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
● Excellent computer skills; electronic medical record experience preferred
● Ability to travel within the region as required
● Ability to remain confidential, flexible, with the ability to multitask
Education Level: Master's Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP) https://www.aanp.org/; American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) https://www.nursingworld.org/ancc/
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): As requested and scheduled - quarterly commitments
States: Kentucky, Indiana