Full Job Description
The psychiatrist works in collaboration with the Wellness Center and primary care clinics to assist patients in achieving their optimal level of health. The psychiatrist is responsible for assessment, diagnosis, and medication management for patients experiencing psychiatric needs.
- This is a part-time opportunity available through direct hire or on an independent contractual basis.
- This position will begin part-time, 8-16 hours a week and grow to less than 23 hours a week.
- This position will primarily serve adolescents/young adults in a high school setting.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
MD or DO licensed to practice in Kentucky with completion of general psychiatry residency and ABPN Board Certified or Eligible. Board Eligible or Board Certified in Child Psychiatry. Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certificate.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
HealthFirst Bluegrass requires proof of vaccination for all employees. Employees and applicants may apply for an exemption if they cannot be vaccinated due to complicating medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Doctorate (Required)
- Unrestricted DEA License (Required)
- board certification in child psychiatry (or eligible) (Required)
Work Location: One location